Testing, Testing! Mumbai
Friday, January 4, 2013, 3:30 pm–5:30 pm (+8 more dates)
Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum
What effect does the city have on your brain and physiology? During the Lab’s visits to New York and Berlin, we measured those impacts, and now we want to examine how those results in comparison with those for Mumbai. Join Colin Ellard of the University of Waterloo to gather evidence about the psychological effects of public spaces around the Lab in this international experiment measuring the city’s effects on our minds and bodies.
These events will be conducted in English and Hindi.
Participants: Colin Ellard, research psychologist and professor at the University of Waterloo in Ontario (Dec 9, 14, 15, and 16)
Facilitated by Jeremy James and Mahesh Makwana
Photo: courtesy Colin Ellard
- Saturday, January 5, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Sunday, January 6, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Monday, January 7, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Friday, January 11, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Saturday, January 12, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Sunday, January 13, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm
- Monday, January 14, 2013, 3:30–5:30 pm